News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue were recognised as the champion cheeses that they are at the recent NSW Dairy Industry of Australia Awards and the Perth Royal Food Awards respectively.
Newtrition®, BASF’s human nutrition brand invites innovators and entrepreneurs worldwide to participate in the first-ever Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge.
A new analysis of Brexit’s potential impact emphasises the need for agricultural businesses to prepare for the future to ensure the long-term prosperity of the £1.6 billion Welsh farming sector.
Bord Bia brought six members of the Italian chapter of its Chefs’ Irish Beef Club (CIBC) to Ireland recently to meet with meat and seafood producers to learn more about farming practices here and give farmers an insight into consumer requirements in Italy.
Roquette, a global leader in plant-based ingredients for Food, Nutrition and Health markets, has announced it has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of Sethness Products Company, the global leader in the production of high-quality caramel colour for Food and Beverage markets.
Recently the Honourable Lawrence MacAulay, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada announced $8.4 million in funding for the Canadian Grapevine Certification Network to fund their Agri-Science Program cluster “Fostering Sustainable Growth of the Canadian Grape and Wine sector”.