News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Tesco has announced it will continue its multi-million-pound investment in the growth of the British Aberdeen Angus herd, with 1,600 farmers in the UK set to benefit from new 12 month contracts which will guarantee a price above the standard market rate for beef.
Arla Foods is to expand its successful Finnish brand, Ihana, into new markets with the premium yoghurt range launching in Denmark this spring and the UK this week.
Committed to solving challenges of reducing sugar and calories and enrichment for digestive health in food and beverages, Tate & Lyle PLC (‘Tate & Lyle’) is showcasing its extensive collection of sweetener, enrichment and texturant ingredients at the annual IFT18 Food Expo, 15–18 July, McCormick Place, Chicago.
Constellation Brands, Inc has announced its purchase of Four Corners Brewing LLC, reinforcing its strategy to lead the high-end in the US beer market.
Dairy manufacturers can now achieve premium texture, using a cost-efficient and sustainably sourced ingredient for creamy dairy desserts. Satiagel™ Seabrid™ is a new type of carrageenan extract.
Scientists from the Sami-Sabinsa Group have discovered that Flow cytometry is an effective test method to assess the viable spore count in commercial probiotic formulations of B. coagulans MTCC 5856, known worldwide as LactoSpore®, solving a formulation challenge in condition-specific probiotic products.