News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Roquette, a global leader in plant-based ingredients for Food, Nutrition and Health markets, has announced it has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of Sethness Products Company, the global leader in the production of high-quality caramel colour for Food and Beverage markets.
Recently the Honourable Lawrence MacAulay, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada announced $8.4 million in funding for the Canadian Grapevine Certification Network to fund their Agri-Science Program cluster “Fostering Sustainable Growth of the Canadian Grape and Wine sector”.
The UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI), published recently by The Institute of Customer Service, reveals that Iceland tops UK supermarkets for customer satisfaction, having climbed 37 places in the rankings since this time last year.
Royal DSM has announced it has acquired an equity stake in Mixfit Inc and is now Mixfit’s largest shareholder with approximately 50% of shares.
Wine Australia and the National Wine and Grape Industry Centre have signed a $9 million co-investment research, development and extension agreement to develop new technologies and provide practical information to growers and winemakers to increase profitability and competitiveness, as well as improve environmental sustainability.