News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation, global retailer of the most loved doughnut brand in the world, with Insomnia Cookies, the leading cookie delivery company in the United States, has recently announced an agreement through which Krispy Kreme will acquire a majority stake in Insomnia Cookies.
Riding the pink wave, BOSFORD Rose Premium Gin & Strawberry Liqueur, the cheerfully pink-hued and strawberry and raspberry naturally flavoured distilled spirit makes its way to the United States following debuts in Southern Europe.
Millennials have had their time in the spotlight; now, companies are looking to the next generation to see how they will impact the future of the food and drink industry, Generation Z.
NFU Cymru and the British Meat Processors Association (BMPA) have joined forces at this year’s Royal Welsh Show in a call to Welsh Government to ensure that the importance of red meat production in Wales is fully recognised in the design of future agricultural policy.
Meatsnacks Group is launching meat snacking pots under a new brand, KRAVE. This new branding challenges the perceptions of jerky and biltong, bringing this exciting category to a new consumer, in a new format for front-of-store and at till points.