News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Beef + Lamb New Zealand and the Meat Industry Association strongly oppose the European Union and United Kingdom’s proposal to ‘split’ the EU’s World Trade Organisation Tariff Rate Quotas between them.
Representatives of Ben & Jerry's and farm worker rights organisation Migrant Justice joined together to celebrate profound changes underway in the region's dairy industry.
In what is believed to be a world first, AgResearch is about to begin a clinical trial to test the benefits of sheep milk for human digestion.
Assistant to the Secretary for Rural Development Anne Hazlett has announced that the US Department of Agriculture is investing $17.4 million in 41 projects that will provide essential services for rural communities in 22 US states.
The 2nd Nutriform’ Business Days congress, which is set to take place at the Palais des Congrès in Saint-Raphaël in the Var department of France on 19th - 20th September 2018, is the only event of its kind in Europe, devoted exclusively to food supplements and innovation.
As the prospect of a ‘no-deal’ Brexit looms, Britain’s poultry meat sector has warned of the devastating impact on the cost of food if the UK loses essential workers.