News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Kuehne + Nagel announced that it has successfully completed the acquisition of the perishables business of Panatlantic Logistics S.A., Ecuador.
Anheuser-Busch InBev invites academics, entrepreneurs, scientists and technologists to apply to the 100+ Accelerator with the aim of mobilising the world’s brightest minds to solve some of the most pressing global sustainability issues.
Kepak Group has reached an agreement with Boparan Holdings, Limited, to acquire the UK business and assets of 2 Sisters Red Meat, Limited, for an undisclosed sum.
Over the past few years, Germany has emerged as a leading force in the so-called ‘vegan revolution’.
Land O’Lakes SUSTAIN announced recently that Land O’Lakes, Inc. has acquired substantially all assets of Agren, Inc.
On 13th July, VIA Founder Stevie Kim and VIA Chief Scientist Attilio Scienza met the representatives of the four major institutions in the Italian wine sector, that will form the new VIA’s Institutional Advisory Board.