News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Cambridge Commodities has recently launched two new additions to their popular ProEarth range of plant-based proteins: ProEarth Fava Bean 88% Protein and ProEarth Chickpea 70% Protein.
Last year, Magnum was the first ice cream brand to pioneer a new recycling technology and the first to use recycled plastic within the ice cream industry.
Asda has launched the first 100% recyclable blueberry punnet, which thanks to new packaging innovation means customers can now recycle the punnets and film as a whole, without removing the lid.
Pilsner Urquell, the Czech beer that set the international standard for Pilsner beers, has unveiled a new can design in the U.S. in an effort to simplify its look and feel at retail and boost on-shelf recognition.
When Hop Valley Brewing Co. announced on April Fool’s Day it would produce a beer inspired by Joe Exotic, the colourful keeper of exotic animals featured in the “Tiger King” docu-series, the brewery didn’t plan on actually making the beer.
Nestlé has announced the launch of a plant-based alternative to tuna, its first move into the growing market for plant-based seafood alternatives.