News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
The Wotsits brand has captured the attention of the nation by landing the official Guinness World Record for the ‘longest puffcorn’ in the world.
Since last month, all Heineken beer for the Dutch market has been brewed completely green.
Nestle has announced a brand-new flavour of After Eights, and it’s a spirited addition to the range.
Ocado Retail has announced that the first deliveries of M&S food are going out to customers.
Cambridge Commodities has recently launched two new additions to their popular ProEarth range of plant-based proteins: ProEarth Fava Bean 88% Protein and ProEarth Chickpea 70% Protein.
Last year, Magnum was the first ice cream brand to pioneer a new recycling technology and the first to use recycled plastic within the ice cream industry.