News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
A major investment of around £31 million is flowing into the Nestlé Waters factory in Buxton to increase capacity, improve distribution and reduce carbon emissions.
Olam Cocoa, a leading supplier of cocoa beans and ingredients, has achieved 100% traceability of directly sourced cocoa across its global supply chain, a commitment first stated five years ago.
Heineken is piloting fully automated dispensers in major retail outlets for customers to purchase high quality and fresh draught beers to enjoy at-home, using 100% reusable bottles.
Milkybar has a new addition to its range with the launch of Milkybar Cookies & Cream.
Britain’s oldest brewer Shepherd Neame has invested in new state-of-the-art brewing technology.