News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Coca-Cola HBC has successfully begun the roll out of KeelClip technology in The Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Austria as the first step in its commitment to replace plastic wrap on all can multipacks in its European Union markets.
Bacardi, the world’s largest family-owned spirits company, has acquired 100% ownership of premium crafted and batched cocktail company TAILS.
Cocoa farmers in Côte d’Ivoire are set to earn higher prices for their beans, as Ben & Jerry’s ramps up its living income approach for farmers, in partnership with Fairtrade.
Heinz is helping to restore consumer confidence in dining with the debut of the Heinz Keystone Automatic Dispenser.
Pizza Hut, in partnership with plant-based leader Beyond Meat, is the first U.S. pizza company to bring a nationwide plant-based meat pizza with the launch of new Beyond Pan Pizzas, the Beyond Italian Sausage Pizza and the Great Beyond Pizza.
Nestlé has agreed to acquire a majority stake in the healthy recipe box and prepared frozen meals company, Mindful Chef, bolstering its food and direct-to-consumer offerings in the UK and Ireland.