News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
In 2021, OREO will unite with one of music’s most iconic pop stars, Lady Gaga, to release a dream Chromatica collaboration and spread musical messages of kindness.
Plant & Bean, a developer and manufacturer of high-quality, plant-based food products, has announced that it is set to open Europe’s largest plant-based meat production facility in the UK.
Flawsome!, the sustainable brand that transforms imperfect fruit into perfect cold pressed juices, has launched the three flavours of fruit juice, packaged in glass bottles, in Whole Foods Markets across London, giving consumers an opportunity to choose a sustainably packaged drink to go.
Nestlé has made its plant-based debut in China with the launch of its Harvest Gourmet brand at an event in Beijing.
Ornua Ingredients Europe has unveiled a new range of pizza cheeses through their Spinneyfields brand.