News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Quench, a Culligan company and a leading provider of filtered water solutions for businesses across the United States and Canada, has introduced the Quench 960, a high-capacity water and ice dispenser.
2 Sisters Food Group has entered into an agreement to sell part of its Fox’s Biscuits business to a Ferrero-related company for £246 million.
Two historic breweries are coming together in Canada in a new partnership that calls for Molson Coors Beverage Company to import and distribute Brouwerij Duvel Moortgat’s collection of European beers in Canada.
Müller has launched its first ever fat free SKYR yoghurt, Müllerlight SKYR, supported by a new marketing and on pack campaign starring World Champion Heptathlete and Müllerlight brand ambassador, Katarina Johnson-Thompson.
Mondelez International has partnered with AIM, the European Brands Association, alongside other European companies and organisations to trial a pioneering digital technology to assess whether it could enable better sorting and higher-quality recycling rates for packaging in the EU.