News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Tesco will become the first UK retailer to set a sales target for plant-based meat alternatives as it steps up its work with its partner, WWF to halve the environmental impact of food production.
GEA will launch its new vertical SmartPacker CX400 D-Zip for pre-packaged food products for retail and food service in November.
Asda has become the first UK supermarket to launch a vegan destination in store with two bays entirely dedicated to plant-based products.
A major investment of around £31 million is flowing into the Nestlé Waters factory in Buxton to increase capacity, improve distribution and reduce carbon emissions.