News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Ornua Foods UK, the major supplier of cheese and butter to leading UK retailers, has announced a £3 million investment in state-of-the-art cutting and packing equipment at its Leek facility.
AB InBev has reached another exciting circular packaging milestone as its entire portfolio of iconic beers from Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I is now plastic-ring free.
Inspire and Dunkin’ Brands, parent company of Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins, have entered into a definitive merger agreement under which Inspire will acquire Dunkin’ Brands in a transaction valued at approximately $11.3 billion including the assumption of Dunkin’ Brands’ debt.
The Scottish Bee Company is following in the footsteps of Scotland’s national drink after cracking the Far East market in Japan and Singapore for the first time.