News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Müller has launched its first ever fat free SKYR yoghurt, Müllerlight SKYR, supported by a new marketing and on pack campaign starring World Champion Heptathlete and Müllerlight brand ambassador, Katarina Johnson-Thompson.
Mondelez International has partnered with AIM, the European Brands Association, alongside other European companies and organisations to trial a pioneering digital technology to assess whether it could enable better sorting and higher-quality recycling rates for packaging in the EU.
Nestlé has announced its support for the Net Zero Initiative, a new industry-wide effort that will help U.S. dairy farms of all sizes and geographies implement new technologies and adopt economically viable practices.
Nania’s Vineyard, a Bristol Allotment Vineyard turned drinks brand, has partnered with one of England’s only specialist rosé wine producers, Off the Line, to produce its next vintage.
Barry Callebaut has laid the foundation for future growth of the cocoa value chain in Ecuador in a groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of a new, state-of-the-art cocoa facility in Durán.
Morrisons has announced an SOS ‘Serve our Students’ food delivery service aimed at the thousands of young people who are self-isolating in halls and campuses.