News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Bacardi, the world’s largest family-owned spirits company, has made a giant leap forward in the fight against climate change and plastic pollution as it unveils plans to put the world’s most sustainable spirits bottle on shelves by 2023.
Guinness has introduced Guinness 0.0, the Guinness with everything except alcohol.
As part of its campaign to advance the responsible production of palm oil, the World Wildlife Fund recently published over 30 case studies documenting industry efforts to transition to 100% sustainable palm oil.
Vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians and those looking to reduce their meat consumption now have even more choices at mealtimes, as Subway launch their new ‘Make Any 6” Sub a Wrap or Salad’ menu.
Morrisons has announced it will be offering customers the UK’s easiest-to-buy Christmas dinner.