News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
KellyDeli, owner of international sushi franchise Sushi Daily, has partnered with rugby legend Jonny Wilkinson to launch two kombucha health drinks at its counters in Waitrose stores across the UK.
For the first time, Morrisons is giving an extra 1p per egg back to farmers on every For Farmers medium egg sold, so that they can create more biodiverse farmland for their free-range chickens to roam around in.
Mondelēz International, makers of the nation’s favourite treats including Cadbury Dairy Milk, BelVita, Maynard’s Bassetts and OREO, is removing all plastic trays from its adult selection boxes in the UK and Ireland this Christmas, the equivalent of 33 tonnes of plastic.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has partnered with fleet customer and food redistribution charity, FareShare, as well as chef and sustainability expert, Tom Hunt, to create a series of delicious, zero-waste recipes all prepared in a Volkswagen California.
Ferrero North America, part of the global confectionery company Ferrero Group, today announced plans to build a new chocolate manufacturing centre in Bloomington, Illinois. It will be Ferrero’s first chocolate production plant in North America.