News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Sami-Sabinsa Group scientists publish research on Flow Cytometry
Adding to their award-winning collection of single malt whiskies, The Cotswolds Distillery has launched Cotswolds Bourbon Cask Single Malt Whisky, the latest addition to the distillery’s Cask Collection, and Cotswolds Reserve Single Malt Whisky.
Ferrero North America, part of the global confectionery company the Ferrero Group, has broken ground on a new chocolate processing facility in Bloomington, Illinois.
Avara Foods, one of the UK’s leading food companies, continues to grow and has committed around £4.7 million to a new facility in Wednesbury, bringing over 150 additional jobs to the area.
Barry Callebaut, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, leverages its deep scientific knowledge of the cacaofruit and the fruit’s supportive health effect, by presenting the first nutraceutical fruit drink.