Adding to their award-winning collection of single malt whiskies, The Cotswolds Distillery has launched Cotswolds Bourbon Cask Single Malt Whisky, the latest addition to the distillery’s Cask Collection, and Cotswolds Reserve Single Malt Whisky.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Sami-Sabinsa Group scientists publish research on Flow Cytometry
Tesco has opened its first checkout-free store in central London, giving customers the opportunity to shop and pay without scanning a product or using a checkout.
Ferrero North America, part of the global confectionery company the Ferrero Group, has broken ground on a new chocolate processing facility in Bloomington, Illinois.
Avara Foods, one of the UK’s leading food companies, continues to grow and has committed around £4.7 million to a new facility in Wednesbury, bringing over 150 additional jobs to the area.
Irish dairy cooperative Ornua has completed the acquisition of US cheese ingredients business, Whitehall Specialties Inc (WSI) for an undisclosed sum from Mason Wells, a private equity firm based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Barry Callebaut, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, leverages its deep scientific knowledge of the cacaofruit and the fruit’s supportive health effect, by presenting the first nutraceutical fruit drink.
In a spud-tacular move, Waitrose will be the first major retailer to sign up to The UK Robust Potato Pledge which will see us move away from the use of copper-based fungicides on our organic fresh potatoes in order to combat late blight Phytophthora.