Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has partnered with fleet customer and food redistribution charity, FareShare, as well as chef and sustainability expert, Tom Hunt, to create a series of delicious, zero-waste recipes all prepared in a Volkswagen California.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Ferrero North America, part of the global confectionery company Ferrero Group, today announced plans to build a new chocolate manufacturing centre in Bloomington, Illinois. It will be Ferrero’s first chocolate production plant in North America.
Nutella is releasing a limited-edition DIY Holiday Breakfast Kit to help inspire new family traditions while supporting No Kid Hungry, a national campaign to end childhood hunger.
Robots are set to roll-out on the streets of Northampton as Co-op expands its use of autonomous home delivery in partnership with Starship Technologies, as well as revealing that it has ramped-up its same-day online and click and collect grocery service which will now be available from more than 1,000 stores by the end of this year.
The world’s first botanical rum distillery, The Spirited Union Distillery in Amsterdam, has today launched three new expressions in the UK, Queen Pineapple & Spice, Sweet Orange & Ginger and Pink Grapefruit & Rose.
DuPont has taken another step in advancing innovation in the food industry through a new partnership between its Food & Beverage platform and the Institute for the Future (IFTF), the world’s leading futures organisation.
Coca-Cola HBC has successfully begun the roll out of KeelClip technology in The Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Austria as the first step in its commitment to replace plastic wrap on all can multipacks in its European Union markets.