Diageo has acquired a significant majority shareholding in Seedlip, the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirits brand.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Diageo has announced the creation of a joint venture, Ron Santiago S.A., between a European Diageo subsidiary and Corporación Cuba Ron S.A., a leader in the production of premium Cuban rums.
Scotland’s leading Scotch malt whisky cream liqueur, Magnum, has its sights set on further growth after announcing a new listing with Dobbies Garden Centres to stock 27 stores across the country.
Packaging manufacturers Macpac are setting the pace and the agenda for a new blend of R-PET black plastic shaping the future towards a full circular economy.
Nespresso is partnering with Swedish bike brand Vélosophy to produce a stylish bicycle made from recycled aluminium coffee capsules, demonstrating both brands’ commitment to a circular economy.