Nutella is introducing Nutella & GO! Multigrain, featuring the great taste of Nutella on one side, and hearty multigrain sticks with oat and blueberries on the other.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Sami-Sabinsa Group scientists publish research on Flow Cytometry
Greater Manchester spirits firm, The Salford Rum Company, is opening its very first distillery, bar and rum garden in early 2022 building on national success with UK retailers.
With autumn on the horizon, Meatless Farm is helping Brits add greater variety to their lunches with a new launch at Pret A Manger.
Nestlé is bringing Garden Gourmet to UK supermarkets with the next generation of meat-alternatives, the Sensational range.
As part of the Food and Drink Federations (FDF) new ‘Action on Fibre’ campaign, Quorn have pledged to help ‘close the gap’ between fibre intakes and the dietary recommendation by making higher fibre diets more appealing, normal and easy for the population.
In Gqeberha (formerly Port Elizabeth) South Africa, hundreds of beds of spinach are ripe for the picking. It’s an unusual sight in an area plagued by drought and a water crisis, and perhaps just as unexpected is its location - at South African Breweries (SAB).