Based on its unparalleled innovation power, Barry Callebaut AG, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, unveiled ‘Cacaofruit Experience’ at an exclusive event in San Francisco, an innovative range of products that celebrates the fresh, fruity taste and natural richness of the cacaofruit and marks the creation of a next-gen food and drink category.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
A Hertfordshire company has brought a whole different meaning to the concept of in-house tasting by literally enabling residents to participate in expert-led wine, spirit and beer tasting in their own homes whenever they like, thanks to 24-hour on-demand video streaming.
Sweetpea Pantry has expanded its range by announcing the launch of their sister company, Stacks of Goodness.
Mars Food will begin to use recyclable mono-polypropylene plastic for its microwavable rice pouches in 2021.
Ocean Spray, the agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 farmer families, has introduced Ocean Spray Cranberry Seeds, a new innovative, upcycled, and clean-label product harvested from cranberries certified as sustainably grown and offering an array of powerful nutritional benefits to support a healthy lifestyle.
In 2021, OREO will unite with one of music’s most iconic pop stars, Lady Gaga, to release a dream Chromatica collaboration and spread musical messages of kindness.
Plant & Bean, a developer and manufacturer of high-quality, plant-based food products, has announced that it is set to open Europe’s largest plant-based meat production facility in the UK.
Flawsome!, the sustainable brand that transforms imperfect fruit into perfect cold pressed juices, has launched the three flavours of fruit juice, packaged in glass bottles, in Whole Foods Markets across London, giving consumers an opportunity to choose a sustainably packaged drink to go.