In an industry first, Morrisons is to allow bull calves from its dairy suppliers participating in the Arla UK 360 programme into its beef supply chain.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Iceland steals customer satisfaction crown from Aldi and Waitrose
England Rugby has extended its partnership with Britvic Soft Drinks as their official soft drink partner until the end of the 2025/26 season.
Unilever and biotech start-up Algenuity are announcing a new partnership to delve into the huge potential microalgae bring in innovating future foods for Unilever’s plant-based portfolio.
Amazon Prime is now even better with the addition of Amazon Fresh.
Coca-Cola North America is giving some of its biggest fans the chance to refresh their coffee routine and enjoy an exclusive first sip of the brand’s top innovation of 2021.
Asda has become the first UK supermarket to launch a 100% recyclable crisp tube, as it moves its entire own-brand ‘Snax’ range into cardboard packaging.
PG tips has become the first major tea brand to start moving towards a fully plant-based range.