Zippin, the industry leading startup enabling cashierless checkout for brick and mortar retail, announced the recent closing of $12 million in Series A funding led by Evolv Ventures, the venture fund backed by Kraft Heinz.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Nestlé has reached an agreement to sell its U.S. ice cream business to Froneri, an ice cream-focused joint venture Nestlé created in 2016 with PAI Partners, for a transaction value of $4 billion.
McDonalds will launch their first ever vegan meal from the 2nd January 2020, with the introduction of the new Veggie Dippers.
As world leaders meet for the UN Climate Change Conference in Madrid, Britvic has announced new carbon emissions reduction targets to help tackle climate change.
Nexira has launched inavea, the first organic and sustainable ingredients brand by making a strong commitment to Nature and the protection of its resources.
Tesco has become one of the first companies to lend its support to a new initiative designed to help end soy-associated deforestation in one of Brazil’s most important areas of biodiversity.
Dairy UK and the Chelsea Pensioners celebrated the 60th year of the Annual Ceremony of the Christmas Cheeses, kicking off the Christmas festivities for 2019.