The Barry Callebaut Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, has signed an agreement to acquire Europe Chocolate Company (ECC), a Belgian privately-owned B2B manufacturer of chocolate specialties and decorations.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Sami-Sabinsa Group scientists publish research on Flow Cytometry
Atwater Brewery is making a splash this summer with refreshed packaging that aims to create a more consistent look across its portfolio of beers.
Farmer owned dairy co-operative Arla Foods will build a state-of-the-art commercial dairy farm in Northern Nigeria where it will also train and support up to 1,000 local dairy farmers as part of its long term commitment to public private partnerships that support the development of the Nigerian dairy sector as part of the country’s efforts to increase local food production.
The sudden arrival of warmer weather after a dismal cold and wet spring start has quickly brought on an abundance of British strawberries.
Asahi UK has announced its entry into the hard seltzer category with the arrival of a fresh new Viper Hard Seltzer to complement its portfolio of Super Premium Beer and Cider brands.
JBS USA, a leading U.S. beef producer, is investing more than $130 million in the U.S. beef industry to increase production capacity and more than $150 million in annualised pay increases to workers across its nine beef plants.