News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
Mondelēz International has made a minority investment in Hu, the parent company of both Hu Products and Hu Kitchen, a fast-growing US-based snacking company offering minimally processed, high-quality snacks.
EHL Ingredients has added five new spice blends to its portfolio – just in time for the summer season.