Rowntree’s Fruit Pastilles, one of the UK and Ireland’s most popular confectionery brands for almost 140 years, is to become vegan friendly.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Müller has revealed additional plans to build its share in the UK branded milk drinks sector.
Doritos has launched a new product packaged in a widely recyclable triangular tube with a flip-up lid.
Molson Coors has unveiled a new slate of non-alcoholic beverages that it intends to roll out to select markets this fall as part of the company’s efforts to expand beyond the beer aisle and reach more consumers seeking better-for-you options.
Thanks to a great harvest in their native South Africa, the legendary Avozilla is on sale exclusively at Tesco stores weighing in at an amazing average of 1.5 kilograms.
Two icons are coming together as The Golden Arches meet Cactus Jack for a multi-level innovative partnership.
The Wotsits brand has captured the attention of the nation by landing the official Guinness World Record for the ‘longest puffcorn’ in the world.