The UK’s two food regulators today published a draft review with a series of recommendations for the meat industry and the regulators themselves aimed at improving compliance and assurance in the meat processing industry.
News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
Farmers are facing major challenges including meeting the high demands of consumers for sustainable cultivation.
With ongoing volatility in the global milk markets, increasing consumer misunderstanding of the sector, polarised levels of support for UK dairy farmers and a new post-Brexit Agriculture Bill the challenges for dairy farmers are mounting.
Irish Distillers, the makers of the world’s most enjoyed whiskeys and one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of spirits and wines, has announced the investment of over €150 million in its sites in Cork and Dublin to meet the demand for its products as the Irish whiskey renaissance continues apace.
Kris Bahner, Kellogg Company Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Affairs, shares how the company is honouring World Food Day by launching a new digital food drive to help fight hunger.
HKScan has begun exporting Finnish poultry products to Sweden.