V&S Food Specialist, a Dutch manufacturer of hand-made satay, ethnic and vegetarian snacks has attracted a new shareholder: Rabo Participaties.
News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
MULTIVAC Marking & Inspection has inaugurated a new production and office building during a celebratory opening ceremony on its 25th anniversary.
Dairy UK and the Provision Trade Federation have launched two new industry Codes of Practice on compositional standards for cheeses and creams.
MTN DEW AMP is bringing its bold, boundary-pushing style to the world of gameplay with the launch of its newest beverage: MTN DEW AMP GAME FUEL®.
The Science and Technology Committee’s Energy drinks and children Report has concluded that societal concerns could justify a ban on the sale of energy drinks to children.
The Canada Food Price Report for 2019, released earlier this week, has made assumptions that the cost of meat is set to fall because Canadians are adopting plant-based diets.