PepsiCo has entered into an agreement to acquire Rockstar, the popular energy drink maker, for $3.85 billion.
News most read
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
McLaren Racing has extended its partnership with The Coca-Cola Company, naming Coca-Cola as the Official Soft Drinks Partner of the McLaren Formula 1 team for the 2020 season.
Molson’s lead light beer, Molson Ultra, is running its first-ever national television spots in Canada to support the beer’s national launch earlier this year.
There’s a new Rosé in town, and it’s just in time for spring as Strongbow has unveiled its latest edition, Strongbow Rosé.
Aerofoil Energy and Williams Advanced Engineering have fitted their milestone one millionth Aerofoil in the UK.
Arla has entered the market for plant-based products to meet consumer demand and to develop the category with natural products and unique flavour compositions.
Lays has launched its 2020 football campaign with a star-studded, high-energy, commercial featuring three titans of the beautiful game.