Waitrose & Partners is to introduce a new design of shelf-edge strips which uses racing car technology to make its shops more energy efficient.
News most read
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership encourages parents to add seafood in new school year
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
Nestlé will bring the flavour of Japan to Europe this spring with the KitKat Green Tea Matcha.
Award-winning Netherlands botanical brewery, Lowlander Beer, has confirmed a distribution partnership with James Clay, the independent importer and distributor of specialist beers, which will increase Lowlander’s exposure to the UK market.
EHL Ingredients has expanded its premises and invested £1million in a new 8000 square foot site on the Broadstone Industrial Estate, Reddish, Stockport, in a bid to keep up with growing customer demand for its products.
Rowdy Mermaid Kombucha has announced that it has completed its Series A funding with proceeds totalling $3.5 million.