Mitsubishi Corporation has announced plans to purchase an 80% stake of Gourmet Delica Co., Ltd. from its current owner Kewpie Corporation.
News most read
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Galton Blackiston - Norfolk’s Michelin starred maestro
- Generation Z set to impact the future of food and drink innovation
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Big brands lead Nestlé push for higher chicken welfare standards in Europe
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Sneaker and snack lovers have met their match with Ruffles' 'Sneaker Stash'
- Chateau Tanunda in top 15 Australian wineries
BlueNalu, a pioneer in the field of “cellular aquaculture,” has announced the closing of a $4.5 million seed round, just two months after announcing the launch of the company.
Cargill has announced it has selected FourKites to provide predictive shipment visibility across the company’s Brazilian food ingredient operations, expanding on Cargill’s existing North American shipment visibility partnership with FourKites, based on the program’s success.
Constellation Brands is the No 1 ranked supplier in the Beverage/Liquor category in the 2018 New Zealand Advantage Awards, up from No 6 last year.
The Coca-Cola Company and BODYARMOR have announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement through which Coca-Cola will acquire a minority ownership stake in BODYARMOR.
Galton Blackiston has been chef patron at the Michelin-starred Morston Hall on the north Norfolk coast for 25 years. In 1999 the restaurant was awarded a Michelin star, an accolade it has impressively retained ever since.