Guinness has introduced Guinness 0.0, the Guinness with everything except alcohol.
News most read
- Chr. Hansen Natural Colours upgrades main research and development facility
- Chefs’ Irish Beef Club 'serving' Irish farmers
- Report highlights need for Welsh farmers to prepare for Brexit
- BASF Calls for Proposals: Inaugural Newtrition Health Innovation Challenge
- DSM becomes largest shareholder in Mixfit Inc. to enter B2C personalised nutrition
- Australian grape and wine tech receives $9 million partnership boost
- Heidi Farm Raclette and King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue continue on their champion way
- Innovative carrageenan extract offers cost-effective, sustainable texturizing option for dairy manufacturers
Asda has opened its new sustainability trial store and unveiled a new plastics reduction strategy with a promise that customers will not pay more for greener options.
As part of its campaign to advance the responsible production of palm oil, the World Wildlife Fund recently published over 30 case studies documenting industry efforts to transition to 100% sustainable palm oil.
Vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians and those looking to reduce their meat consumption now have even more choices at mealtimes, as Subway launch their new ‘Make Any 6” Sub a Wrap or Salad’ menu.
Morrisons has announced it will be offering customers the UK’s easiest-to-buy Christmas dinner.
The Reese’s brand is bringing trick or treating to fans with the Reese’s Trick- or-Treat Door, a hands-free way to get treats this Halloween.
Britvic has reached agreement with PepsiCo for a new and exclusive 20-year franchise bottling agreement for the production, distribution, marketing and sales of its carbonated soft drink brands, including Pepsi, 7UP and Mountain Dew, in Great Britain.